When and How to Take Stavzor
Some general considerations include the following:
- Stavzor comes in soft gel capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth and is taken one, two, or three times a day.
- You can take Stavzor with food or on an empty stomach. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Be sure to swallow the capsules whole. Do not dissolve, crush, or chew the capsules.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
The dose of Stavzor that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- Your weight
- Other medications you may be taking
- Any other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
As with any medicine, side effects are possible. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects include, but are not limited to:
(Click Stavzor Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)