Epilepsy Home > Peganone
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Anemia or other blood disorders
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Peganone and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Peganone and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?As with most medications, it is possible to take too much Peganone. People who overdose on this drug may experience:
- Lack of muscle coordination
- Vision problems