Epilepsy Home > Peganone
Dosing InformationThe dose of Peganone your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age and weight (for children)
- How you respond to the medication
- Other drugs you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of PeganoneJust like any medicine, Peganone may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Nausea and vomiting (especially if the drug is not taken after meals)
- Swollen lymph nodes.