Epilepsy Home > Lyrica Drug Information
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy -- This medication is used to treat nerve pain associated with this condition
- Epilepsy -- Lyrica is used along with other seizure medications to treat a certain type of seizures called partial seizures
- Fibromyalgia -- This drug is helpful for relieving fibromyalgia pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia -- Lyrica can be used to treat nerve pain that occurs after an outbreak of shingles
- Spinal cord injury -- Lyrica is approved to treat nerve pain associated with spinal cord injury.