Epilepsy Home > Generic Lamictal
There are currently several strengths of generic Lamictal available. The generic versions are made by a number of companies, including Sandoz, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, and Apotex Corporation. The generic versions come in the form of tablets and "chewable dispersible" tablets.
- Lamotrigine 25-mg tablets
- Lamotrigine 100-mg tablets
- Lamotrigine 150-mg tablets
- Lamotrigine 200-mg tablets
- Lamotrigine 5-mg chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine 25-mg chewable dispersible tablets.
Who Makes Generic Lamictal?Several different manufacturers make generic versions of Lamictal, including (but not limited to):
- Apotex Corporation
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals.