Side Effects of FelbatolJust like any medicine, Felbatol can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well. If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects seen with Felbatol include but are not limited to:
(Click Felbatol Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
Drug InteractionsFelbatol may interact with a number of other medications (see Felbatol Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Anemia or other blood disorders
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Felbatol and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Felbatol and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Felbatol Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)