When and How to Take BanzelSome general considerations for those taking Banzel include the following:
- It is important to take this medication with food.
- The tablet and oral suspension (liquid) forms are usually taken by mouth twice a day.
- The tablets may be broken in half or crushed, if necessary.
- For the oral suspension:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before each use.
- Measure your prescribed dose using the provided adapter and dosing syringe.
- See the complete "Instructions for Use" document that comes with your prescription for information on how to use the syringes and how to measure your dose.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Throw away any unused medicine after 90 days of first opening the bottle or after the expiration date, whichever comes first.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Banzel will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Banzel your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age and weight
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Banzel Dosage for more information.)